UK Atmospheric Black Metallers FEN 2009 debut album “The Malediction Fields” as a limited edition vinyl pressing. The album, which was first released on CD by Code666, has been re-mastered by frontman The Watcher, and features two exclusive bonus tracks as well as new artwork and layout by bassist Grungyn. “The Malediction Fields” will appear as a gatefold double LP, strictly limited to 500 copies, of which 200 will be on classic black vinyl and 300 on copper-coloured vinyl.
- solid gatefold sleeve printed on the reverse board
- new design and layout by bassist Grungyn
- 2 exclusive bonustracks
- 2 x 12" inserts on heavy uncoated cartone
- 2 x 180g vinyl inside black innersleeves with protective layer
- Limited to 500 copies, of which 200 will be on classic black and 300 on copper coloured vinyl.